Recyclingfurnace WASTEmaxfrom glass to wood chips, from plastics to stone wool
suitable for the thermal treatment of powders, granules and bulk solids under different process gas atmospheres.
- Calcining of fine powders
- Recycling of valuable materials
- Thermal decomposition (pyrolysis)
Industrial furnace plants of KMF set for years yardsticks for efficient energy use, highest process stability and plant security. By using state-of-the-art process technology in our furnace plants, we can sustainably contribute to reducing CO2 emissions and exploit all potential savings in the current economic environment.
Modernization of existing kilns:
- Increasing energy efficiency and reducing pollutant emissions through state-of-the-art burner technology
- Optimized control technology
- Integration in PIS (Planed Information Systems)
- Exhaust gas cleaning with integrated combustion air preheating
- Increasing energy efficiency through reuse of exhaust air and exhaust gas flows