CertificatesCompetence needs a strong partner
Our products are manufactured with the utmost care and precision. The use of state-of-the-art machine tools and manufacturing technologies combined with a high level of personal responsibility of the employees guarantee compliance with all quality requirements.
The guarantors of this high quality performance are qualification, competence, information and motivation of our employees. Systematically promoted ingenuity and dedication lead to an everlasting improvement process in the KMF. Efficiently configured process chains with the lowest possible number of interfaces ensure cost-effective and rapid production with high process quality.
Based on this certified and regularly externally monitored quality management system to which all business units are subject, we not only maintain a high standard of performance, but also increase it to the benefit of our customers. Our application-oriented product philosophy shows itself in quite pragmatic advantages – in products and systems that are simple, fast and, in sum, particularly economical.
- KMF_ISO 9001 certificate_en
- EN1090-2 up to EXC3_engl
- SLV Zulassung bis 2024 Corrosion protection certificate
- EN 3834-2_EN_valid until 06-04-2023
- EN15085-2-Welding of Railway Vehicles
- ÖNORM 7812, Inspection book according to quality class 1 according to 67. Ordinance
- APPROVAL according to § 14 Kesselgesetz
- All KMF Products are desgined according to the latest technical regulations and labeled with CE safety certificates
- KMFs employees are certified in the following NDT area (Non-Destructive-Testing):
- VT2 – Visual Testing Level 2
- PT2 – Penetrant Testing Level 2
- MT3 – Magnetic Testing Level 3
- UT2 – Ultrasonic Testing Level 2